Afro and Latin Rhythms Magazine
- Interview with Emanuel Gsponer – Kizomba at First Sight
- Social Dancing in Kirkenes, Norway
- Interview with Tobias Trier
- Dancing Kizomba in Kolding
- Music Festivals in Africa
- Interview with Alexandra de Brito
- Interview with Thomas Raft – Kizomba at First Sight
- Next Issue: Interview with Nelson Freitas
- Interview with Jette Norup Lund – Alternative Therapist
Agora Kizomba is an Afro and Latin Rhythms Magazine which is focused in Northern European Countries. These are its sections:
At Agora Kizomba we interviewed great artists of African and Latin music. In addition, we have the section “Kizomba at First Sight”, in which artists who have nothing to do with African and Latin rhythms, nor with these cultures, in many cases they watch for the first time videos about Kizomba, Semba and Kuduro dance, and comment on their first impressions.
Our travel section takes you to places where you might not know these rhythms are danced. Find out where to go to dance Kizomba in cities like Nairobi, Tromsø or Vladivostok.
Tips to improve your dance technique, from how to choose the most suitable shoes for each type of dance, to steps and figures of kizomba, semba, kuduro, bachata, etc.
Career Opportunities and castings for dance professionals all over the world
Videos to learn how to dance kizomba by The Online Kizomba School: Absolute beginner Course, Intermediate Tutorials, Advanced Tutorials and Kizomba Lady Style
We provide information about Kizomba events in: (alphabetical order)
- Denmark: Aalborg, Aarhus, Copenhagen, Kolding, Odense
- England: Brighton, Bristol, Manchester
- Germany: Berlin, Bremen, Hamburg
- Iceland: Reykjavik
- Norway: Bergen, Oslo, Stavanger, Tromsø, Trondheim
- Scotland: Aberdeen, and Edinburgh
- Sweden: Gothenburg, Luleå, Stockholm, Uppsala