Agora Kizomba Magazine(the ‘Website’, us, or we) is operated from Denmark by Nu Brand Ltd whose registered office is at Tangstad 191, 8360 Bøstad, Norway
1a. Submitting your order through agorakizomba.com
By submitting an order through agorakizomba.com you are making an offer to the Publisher to order or subscribe or buy the selected magazines. Confirmation of receipt of your order will be done by agorakizomba.com by email within 24 hours of purchase but is not confirmation that your offer to subscribe or buy has been accepted by the Publisher. The Publisher, or its designated data processor (e.g subscription bureau), will subsequently contact you separately by email or by post to confirm or refuse your order, in most cases within 2 weeks of submitting your order on the Website. The Publisher may accept or reject your offer at its discretion. If you do not receive confirmation from either agorakizomba.com or from the Publisher please contact us to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
1b. Your contract with the Publisher
No contractual obligations will arise until your offer to subscribe or buy is confirmed to you by the Publisher. Any contract that may arise is between you and the Publisher of the relevant magazine. Agorakizomba.com is not a party to that contract.
- Use of your data by Agorakizomba.com
- Use of your data by Publishers
Unless stated otherwise, prices quoted on the Website does not include delivery charges and taxes (where applicable). If there has been a mistake in the price offered on the Website, agorakizomba.com or the Publisher may contact you to confirm whether or not you wish to subscribe or buy at the correct price. When you receive confirmation of acceptance of your order from the Publisher, you should check that the price quoted is the price you were expecting to pay.
- PayPal payments
Payment will be taken securely through the Website. PayPal payments will be processed securely through PayPal according to the User Agreement you have with PayPal.
- Delivery of Publisher products
After your order has been accepted and set up by the Publisher, the Publisher will deliver or arrange for delivery of your magazine as soon as practicable and according to their own schedules.For printed magazine subscriptions, it may take up to 8 weeks for the first issue in a subscription to be delivered. Agorakizomba.com has no control over delivery or delivery dates, and has no access to any information relating to delivery.
- Delivery of Single Issues
All Single Issue orders will be dispatched on the next working day. All orders will be sent through Postal Mail Services.
- Cancellations and refunds
If you wish to cancel within seven working days of submitting your order on the Website, please contact agorakizomba.com as soon as possible
- If your order has not yet been sent to the Publisher we will cancel it immediately. We will refund the full amount back to your PayPal account.
- If more than a period of seven working days has passed since you placed your order, or if we have already passed on your order to the Publisher, you will need to contact the Publisher directly to arrange the order cancellation.
- For Single Issue orders, if your order has not yet been despatched we will cancel it immediately and will refund the full amount back to the same PayPal account you used when submitting your order. If your order has already been despatched, it will not be possible to cancel your order. Where there has been a specific issue with a damaged item or with non-delivery, refund requests may be considered and an administration fee may be applied in cases where they are approved.
- Should the unfortunate circumstance arise whereby the publisher of your print subscription cease trading and you require a refund (Part or Full), please contact us directly or those working on behalf of the company (Insolvency Practitioners) to submit a creditors claim. Agorakizomba.com are no longer liable to refund subscriptions once the funds have been transferred to the publisher or fulfillment house.
- Product and Publisher Content
agorakizomba.com has no editorial control over the Content of the magazine. Any opinions, advice, statements, services, offers or other information or content expressed or made available by the Publishers are those of the respective author(s) or Publisher(s) and not of agorakizomba.com. Agorakizomba.com does not guarantee the accuracy, completeness or usefulness of any Publisher Content, nor will be liable for any loss or damage caused by your reliance on information obtained through them.
Whilst every effort is taken to ensure that the information on the Website is accurate, information offered is provided by the Publishers. Agorakizomba.com accepts no responsibility for the accuracy of the information, is not responsible for any errors or omissions in the information provided and may update or correct the information at any time. Any covers or images used are purely for illustrative purposes only.
- External links
The Website may contain links to other websites operated by third parties (‘Linked sites’). Agorakizomba.com does not endorse any Linked site and is not responsible for the content of any Linked site or any link contained in a Linked site, or any changes or updates to such sites. Nothing contained in this Website is intended to be advice on any particular matter.
Reference to, or inclusion on this Website of, any third party’s product does not constitute endorsement by agorakizomba.com such third party or the quality or content of its product.
- Intellectual property
All content included on the Website (including all text, graphics, logos, and images) is protected by applicable legislation. Any commercial use, including the reproduction, modification, distribution, transmission, republication, display or performance, of any content on the Website is strictly prohibited.
- Notification of changes to Terms and Conditions
From time to time, these Terms and Conditions may be changed to keep them up-to-date with either new or current products or services, or appropriate legislation. Any access or use of agorakizomba.com subsequent to such an update will signify your assent to be bound by such changes.
- EU law
EU law shall govern your use of this Website and your relations with agorakizomba.com.
- International users and usage
Agorakizomba.com is controlled, operated and administered by Vær Deg Marketing from its offices within Norway. If you access agorakizomba.com from a location outside EU, you are responsible for compliance with any appropriate local laws that may apply.